Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MAX FACTOR


~ MAX FACTOR ~


Wild Eyeshadow Pencil

In Fierce Lime!

Also available in...
Caramel Rage, Untamed Pink, Savage Silver,
Ferocious White, Bold Sapphire, Brazen Gold & Blue Ice Fury.
Max factor is a brand that has been around for as long as I can remember
 and I feel like it doesn't get enough recognition that it deserves.
I have been wearing Max Factor makeup for more than 10 years
and I am always amazed and impressed at how innovative and clever
they are when it comes to new and exciting products they
 release to the beauty loving public.
I have had a great experience with my Wild Shadow Pencil and cannot flaw it!
It applies smoothly and with vibrant pigmentation without smudging or
having to pull at my eye to get it to blend and get an even distribution.
This is such a versatile product because it can be used as an eye shadow,
 gel liner and I even find it great to wear as a primer for eye shadow to
 give your desired shade an even brifghter and more definite colour.
It also helps to keep your shadow in place all day & night weather
wearing it on it's own or with a powder shadow on top.
Definitely an investment worth making to help build your make
up collection with quality, worthwhile products.
Up there with the best!

Shop This Product! 


Missed yesterday's post? 

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY? 

Let's follow each other! 
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest


*Not sponsored!



2 comments:

  1. I agree Max factor doesn't get the props it deserves. Great looking pencil, will keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Pink Hornet. It's on my list to try out more colours. Xx

      Delete