Tuesday, July 29, 2014

JULY FAVOURITES

~ July Favourites ~


Clear Intense Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
This also featured as a favourite of mine in my June Favourites last month,
and even though I've been juggling a few different shampoos and conditioners
this month, this one still remains a firm fav!

L'Oréal Paris Eyeshadow Palette in Northern Lights
I recently hauled this palette and haven't stopped using it ever since!
The shades are perfect to create a natural everyday look that is buildable
for also going out at night and the shades compliment my features really nicely.

Maybelline NY Superstay Better Skin Foundation in Light Beige
I've been trialing this for Beautyheaven recently and have been enjoying the results.
Goes on very smooth and looks and feels light whilst still providing a decent
amount of coverage. 
Stay tuned for a in depth dedicated review coming soon!

Puretopia Bioactive Solutions Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub
I've only been using this for a short time, but I already feel like this is a
worthy fav! It is definitely one of my more luxurious scrubs. Feels
very pampering and does a brilliant job at gently removing dead skin
build up leaving my skin so smooth and soft!

Maybelline NY Baby Lips in Mango Pie
Another MNY fav would have to be my baby lips, in particular this month
the Mango flavour has taken my fancy most of all. Once you get past the vibrant
and bright coloured packaging which I love, the formula itself is sheer and smells
amazing! I love to apply this throughout the day when I'm home or out and about
with the kids as I'm constantly hugging and kissing them! With this I don't have to
worry about any sticky or coloured lip product transferring onto them.

Organic Care Ginger & Lemongrass Antibacterial Hand Wash
I recently trialed this for Beautyheaven and it has made me realize how much
I enjoy using liquid hand washes as opposed to block soaps.
I especially like the antibacterial aspect of this product as I'm currently
in the middle of toilet training my toddler and needless to say we have been
putting this to very good use!

Scunci Pin Twirls
These are such a versatile hair product and are perfect for holding hair in
place without the need for any elastics or bobby pins.
Check out my tutorial here!

Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
Only in the past maybe two years or so have I discovered the power of 
facial serums. I only wish I'd known how much of a difference they actually
make to your skin earlier. This one I've been particularly impressed with
lately. I've been using this for quite a few months and the results are evident
in my skins overall appearance.

Skin B5 Skin Purifying Mask
I'd never used a Skin B5 product before I tried this which I received
late last year in my Blogstar prize pack. 
As my skin is naturally acne prone, unless I keep it in check with products such as
this, it goes ballistic! If I just want a quick pimple fix, I'll just dab a little bit of
this on the spot and leave it on as long as i can throughout the day or night
and it clears the area right up. It's brilliant! 



Love Candy! 
xo

Missed yesterday's post? 

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY? 

Let's follow each other!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of those loreal palettes, been meaning to get my hands on them for ages!

    ReplyDelete