Tuesday, May 13, 2014

L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo & Conditioner


L'oréal Paris Fibralogy Range!


Recently I was selected to become part of L'Oréal Paris's 
Trial Team to test out their brand new
Fibralogy range.

So over the past four weeks I have had the pleasure of
putting these thickening hair products through
their paces.


Here is my before & after shot so hopefully you can see
Some kind of positive effect this has made on my hair.


Personally I think my hair feels and looks a little fuller.
My hair is already naturally quite thick, so I 
wondered how this would fair.
More than anything, I feel like my hair
has more body and shape to it which I am loving!


The formula smells amazing and makes your
hair instantly feel incredibly smooth when you're
indulging in some precious me time in the shower. 
(I know you hear me fellow mummy's!) 

I am looking forward to how much more this
will effect my hair the more I use it.
I think this would be worth trying for anyone
looking for fuller hair with more body and shape.
Even men with thinning hair, this is worth a try!
I have felt like the serum has really helped in making
a huge difference, so I wouldn't go skipping out on it.
Use it for quicker and more dramatic results.



Have you heard of or tried this new range yet?
Do you love fuller/thicker hair?



No comments:

Post a Comment