Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Haircare Routine!


1. L'Oreal Elvive Fibralogy Thickening Conditioner
I am currently trialling these as part of L'Oreal's trial team and I have to say
they are pretty nice products! My hair is naturally thick, but I still love the
idea of a thickening hair product as thick hair is always looks much more
voluminous and Victoria's Secret esk, and who doesn't want supermodel hair?!
This conditioner smells so nice and instantly smooths my hair as I use it in the
shower. Easily de-tangles my hair and leaves my hair super soft too!

2. TRESemme Split Remedy Leave In Conditioning Spray
I have been a big fan of Tresemme products for a long time!
So when I received this in my Blogstar prize pack I couldn't wait to try it!
My hair needs a lot of work. It isn't at all easy to manage nor does it ever behave
and allow me an easy good hair day. I need to work at it!
Having this leave in conditioning spray not only conditions my hair throughout
the day giving it extra much needed moisture, it also gives my hair that fresh just
washed smell that lasts all day.
Check out my thoughts on Tresemme's Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner here!

3. L'Oreal Elvive Fibralogy Thickening Treatment
As part of the L'Oreal trial team, I am also currently using this leave in
treatment serum which aids in the thickening hair process.

4. Batiste WILD Dry Shampoo
I have been using this for quite a few months now.
I even mentioned it in my January Favourites.
I am obviously a fan of great smelling hair products because this also
smells really good! Unlike a lot of dry shampoos, this is easily distributed
and soaks up any excess oil quickly and doesn't leave my hair looking grey or powdery.

5. Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Daily Rince Off Treatment
As part of Beautyheaven's video trial team, I was able to give this a
go a few months ago and have been loving it ever since!
I have been really good lately using a treatment both in and out of the shower when
my hair is both wet and dry to really help maintain it's best health.
If you're after shiny, silky, soft hair then you better go get your hands on this one, it does
a brilliant job!
Watch my video review on the new Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine range here!

6. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
Out of all the hair products I am currently using in my routine, this is hands
down my absolute favourite and has been ever since I first started using it!
Nothing compares, this oil fixes any hair problem! Weather it's frizz,
dryness, fly aways, damage or weakness, you get instant results with this!
It isn't at all greasy nor does it give you an oily look. It simply soaks straight into
your hair and gives an amazing smoothing and shine effect. I cannot
recommend this highly enough!
Watch my video review on this Extraordinary Oil here!

7. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Fibralogy Thickening Shampoo
Just like it's pair, this shampoo smells so so good!
Not overpowering, but enough to give you that salon feel.
I am still in the middle of trialling these products, but so far I am starting
to notice the thickening effect slightly. My hair being naturally thick, is becoming
more apparent and defined in appearance and also feels a bit thicker too.
What I am noticing most though it how good my hair is smelling and how smooth it feels
during and after I've washed it.

#hairselfie :)

What products do you use daily to keep your hair in tip top shape?



 CandyFairy

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so lovely! I'm assuming the L'oreal Fibralogy isn't available yet? I tried looking for it in Priceline a few weeks ago! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a bit of an effort, I wonder some days why I bother with such long hair, but I'd feel naked without it.
      No, I don't think the L'Oréal Fibralogy range is available yet. Hopefully soon though I would say. :)

      Delete
  2. Great routine for great hair! I'm quite lazy with my hair, just the standard shampoo, conditioner followed by my fave I.C.O.N Replenishing Spray...it makes my hair silky smooth and soft - it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete